Mr. Vito Zuccaro | Director Procurement Operations and Chief of the Contracting Office
Defense Logistics Agency Land-Detroit Arsenal
As Director, Procurement Operations and Chief of the Contracting Office, Defense Logistics Agency Land-Detroit Arsenal, Mr. Zuccaro is responsible for the procurement management of Class IX Depot Level Reparables (DLRs) for the U. S. Army Tank-automotive and Armaments Life Cycle Management Command (TACOM LCMC). Vehicle systems supported by DLA Land – Warren include the Mine Resistant Ambush Protected vehicle, Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck, High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle, Abrams M1 Tank, Bradley Fighting Vehicle, cranes, loaders, trucks, petroleum and water, bridging, watercraft, and other support weapon systems. DLA Land-Warren is responsible for the obligation of approximately $1B annually. Mr. Zuccaro began at DLA in 2016.
Summary of Employment:
- Army Contracting Command – Warren, MI 31 Years as Supervisory Contracting Officer and Cost/Price Analyst.
- Division Chief for Joint Light Tactical Vehicles (JLTV), Family of Heavy, Medium and Light Tactical Vehicles, High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicles (HMMWV), Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) Vehicle Systems, Force Projection, Bridging, Foreign Military Sales, Watercraft and various other weapon systems.
- Cost/Price Analyst and Lead Negotiator for Bradley Fighting Vehicles System, M113, Hercules, M88A2, and various other weapon systems.
- Alpha Contracting Subject Matter Expert.
- Master’s of Business Administration Degree in Global Leadership from Lawrence Technological University
- Master’s of Business Administration Degree in Strategic Leadership from Davenport University
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree in Finance from Walsh College
- Associates of Science Degree in Accounting from Macomb Community College
- Graduate of Senior Service College Fellowship with Defense Acquisition University
- Member of Defense Acquisition Corps
- Level III Certified as a Contracting Professional
- Level II Certified in Program Management
He has two children, Joseph, a High School Economics/Social Studies Teacher and Felicia, a Paramedic.